The 70-662 – Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 S course prepares you for the exam 70-662 – Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 S. The purpose of the MCTS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 certification is to validate your skills in support for the maintenance and administration of the Exchange servers in an enterprise environment.
In the course, you will learn how to use active directory and support infrastructure, use active directory components, and the network-based services. The course also teaches you about the server roles in Exchange Server 2010, and infrastructure requirements for Exchange Server 2010. You will learn about mailbox servers and recipients, securing the server, mailbox database update process, public folder process for MAPI clients, and e-mail address policies. The course will focus on the ways of managing client access, POP3 and IMAP4 options, and Outlook client connectivity troubleshooting. Finally, the course will teach you how to manage Message Transports, Exchange Security, and how to implement High Availability.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.