SCRUM is a Project Management framework which emphasizes teamwork, accountability, and iterative progress toward a well-defined goal. The three pillars of SCRUM are transparency, inspection, and adaption. SCRUm became very popular for the last five to ten years and now recognized as one of the effective methodologies of Agile Development.
Through the SCRUM Immersion Video Training Course, you will learn the SCRUM basics and the key SCRUM artifacts. In the course, you will also know the user stories and the ways of implementing SCRUM.
SCRUM will encourage you to work with what you have, or your business has and what is working or what is not working in your business. One of the essential parts of SCRUM is communication that is done through several EVENTS like daily SCRUM, Sprint Planning meeting, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective. In the course, you will be introduced to all these terms. You will also learn the SCRUM artifacts and the history of SCRUM. In short, you will able to learn the essential terms related to SCRUM.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.