This Microsoft Office 2013 Outlook Advanced – Complete Video Course covers the advanced functions and features of Outlook 2013. You will learn about configuring advanced message options and advanced message, calendar, and contact management. In this course you will learn how to successfully use Outlook to manage the numerous aspects of communicating electronically, including: managing email communications, managing calendar events, managing your contacts, using notes to keep yourself informed, sending and receiving invites, performing advanced message, calendar, and contacts management tasks, working with the tasks and journal workspaces, and more.
It will explain all of the features and functionalities the application offers in an easy to understand. You will also learn how to manage activities by using tasks and journal entries, share workspaces with others and manage outlook data files. This course is intended for them who have basic skills with Microsoft Office 2013 Outlook, and want to learn more advanced skills.
Benefits you will get
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.