ITIL Service strategy helps you to decide which strategy you should follow to serve the customers. By assessing the customer needs and marketplace, the Service Strategy lifecycle stage determines which services the IT organization is to offer and what capabilities need to develop for the betterment of the company.
The ITIL® Service Strategy training course describes the primary processes of ITIL Service Management, which includes Strategy Management for IT Services, Service Portfolio Management, Financial Management for IT Services, Demand Management, and Business Relationship Management.
The ultimate goal of ITIL Service Strategy is to make you and the organization to think and act strategically. By the end of the course, you will be able to decide the right strategy for your company or business institutes.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.