ITIL Service Design is one of the essential parts of ITIL Service Lifecycle. The purpose of the ITIL® Service Design – Video Training Course is to help you to design new IT services.
Throughout the course, you will learn the service design activities and process including a special focus on design coordination, service catalog management, service level management, risk management, capacity management, availability management, IT service continuity management, information security management, compliance management, architect management, and supplier management. The course aims to enable you to design services that meet the needs of the organization or program.
The ITIL® Service Design – Video Training Course teaches you the purpose, principles, and processes of service design. It will also teach you how to organize and implement this as part of overall service management as well as providing guidance on technology-related activities and considerations. The course demonstrates how service design relates to the other stages of the ITIL Service Lifecycle.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.