ITIL is a set of best practices that IT organizations can use to guide how they design, implement, operate, and maintain IT services. The ITIL® Practitioner – Video Training Course provides practical guidance on how to adopt and adapt the ITIL framework to support your business’ objectives.
The course includes the basic introduction of ITIL practitioner, the concepts of ITSM (IT Service Management) and Continual Service Improvement (CSI), etc. ITIL helps to improve efficiency, productivity, and the collaborations between ITSM and the wider business. Throughout the course, you will learn the ways of selecting the perfect management system for your business, the themes, and practices of ITIL, the concept of Organizational Chain Management (OCM), the effective ways of communication to enable CSI, the basics of CSI approach and the methods of integrating CSI with ITIL.
The ITIL® Practitioner – Video Training Course helps the practitioners to not only speak the language of ITIL but be able to translate it and use it in practice. The course helps to foster a culture of continuous service improvement so that you can achieve your business goals and objectives.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.