ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is a set of detailed practices for IT service management (ITSM) that emphasizes aligning IT services with the needs of the business. By understanding institutions’ objectives and customers’ needs, ITIL turns the service strategy into a plan for delivering the business objectives.
ITIL Orientation is relevant to any business and therefore, essential for the business managers. It is involved with the management of the service that includes managers and practitioners, IT architects and IT professionals, process and service owners, business relation, or human resource managers.
In the course, you will learn ITIL’s life-cycle approach to IT service management. You will explore the importance of ITIL for project management and learn how the life-cycle of ITIL affects Project Management.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
The PDF copy of Certificate of Completion can be claimed at the free of cost. If you need a hardcopy of this certificate, you have to pay an additional payment. The time for PDF certificate turnaround is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy, it is 3-7 working days.