ITIL Operational Support and Analysis (OSA) focuses on the practical operation of OSA practices to enable event, incident, request, problem, access, technical, IT operations, and application management.
The ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis – Video Training Course will teach you how to manage the everyday operation of IT services and obtain a better understanding of how to implement the ITIL processes that will enable them to deliver and support services to customers. Throughout the course, you will learn about the common OSA activities and service operation process. The course is sub-divided into several sections that include Service Operation Process, OSA Common Activities, Service Operation Functions, and the ways of implementing and organizing OSA.
The ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis – Video Training Course will prepare you with the practical knowledge for ITIL Service Operation. The course will help you for the ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Operational Support & Analysis.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.