ITIL or Information Technology Infrastructure Library is a detailed written document for IT service management that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of the business. ITIL helps the organization to guide how they design, implement, operate, and maintain IT services.
The ITIL® Foundation – Video Training Course provides the foundation of ITIL concepts and familiarises you with the fundamentals of IT Service Management as described in the IT Infrastructure Library. The course will also prepare you for the certification exam so that you can sit confidently for the well-recognized exam. The course includes the basic concepts of ITIL, the idea of CSI or Continual Service Improvement, the seven-step improvement process, etc. Throughout the ITIL® Foundation – Video Training Course, you will also learn the concepts of Service Operation, Service Transition, Service Design, and Service strategy.
ITIL is important as it is beneficial to the organizations that follow the approaches and use the techniques that it recommends. After completing the course, you will learn the foundation of ITIL concepts and ITIL certification exam.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.