Continual Service Improvement (CSI), an inseparable part of ITIL Service Management framework, is a structured approach to assessing and measuring service. The main purpose of CSI is to continually align and realign IT services to the changing business needs by identifying and implementing improvements to IT services that support business processes.
The ITIL® Continual Service Improvement – Video Training Course provides guidelines for introducing a cycle of service management improvements. The course includes the basic concepts of CSI, the seven-step- improvement process, 7-Step Improvement activities, lifecycle integration, 7-Step Improvement context, and 7-Step Improvement Process summary. Throughout the course, you will also know about reporting and measurement, CSI methods and techniques, technology for CSI, and reporting, methods, and technology summary. Finally, you will learn the ways of implementing CSI, the basics of CSI technology, and CSI organization.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.