The course provides all the necessary information that a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist in Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Configuration should know.
In the 70-642 – Configuring Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Infrastructure course, you will learn how to work with IP addressing and services, names resolution, file and print services, network access and remote access, and monitoring network services.
The course teaches you about the proper ways of configuring addresses and services through a detailed analysis of configuring IPv4 and IPv6, the methods of configuring dynamic host configuration protocol (DHCP), configuring routing, creating DHCP Servers for your network, creating Windows Firewall with Advanced Security, and deploying DNS server. The course will also teach you the process of connecting Windows with LAN, managing files and printers, and the ways of securing Windows through updates.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.