The 70-411 – Administering Windows Server 2012 R2 (MCSA/MCSE) course provides everything you need to know about administrating Windows Server 2012 R2. In the course, you will learn the basics of server deployment and image management, managing servers, and configuring network services and access. The course will teach you the proper ways of server management using WSUS (Windows Server Update Services) and the system of monitoring the server. The course will teach you about the file and print services, including FSRM (File Server Resource Manager), DFS (Depth First Search) and Audit Policies.
Finally, you will be familiarised will the network policy servers, active directory, and group policy. In the section network Policy server, you will get information about VPN access, required infrastructure and name resolution policy table while in Active Directory Part, you will know about active directory and passwords. On the other hand, in the section Group Policy, you will understand about group policy, starter GPO’s and other group policy options.
Benefits you will get?
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.