The 70-246 – Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 R2 (MCSE) course teaches you how to monitor and operate a private cloud with System Center 2012 R2. Throughout the course, you will learn the basics of the cloud, the ways of working with the business cloud, cloud services, monitoring, and automating responses. The course will teach you how to handle problems in the Private Cloud, and the procedures of Service Management in the Private Cloud.
You will also be introduced to cloud protection, recovery, compliance, the use of SLAs, Dashboards, and Widgets. The course shows you the real-time state using Visio, system center analytics, service level tracking, viewing SSRS, and Excel to view data, PerformancePoint and configuring and deploying widgets and dashboards. Finally, you will learn cleaning up system center databases systems. After completing the course, you will understand how Operations Manager handles monitoring, Service Manager and App Controller facilitate self-service, and Orchestrator glues everything together.
Benefits you will get
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.