The 70-740 – Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 (MCSA) course covers all of the concepts, terminology, and technology included in the first exam of Microsoft Windows Server 2016 MCSA certification. The course covers the following:
- Install Windows Servers in Host and Compute Environments
- Implement Storage Solutions
- Implement Hyper-V
- Implement Windows Containers
- Implement High Availability
- Maintain and Monitor Server Environments
The 70-740 – Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 (MCSA) course helps you to know the procedures for installing Windows server 2016. Throughout the course, you will also learn how to navigate the storage and computing protocols. The course helps you to know about installing windows servers in the host and computer environments and the procedures of maintaining and monitoring server environments. You will also know how to implement storage solutions, Hyper-V virtualization, windows containers, and high availability.
Benefits you will get
- Affordable, engaging & premium-quality e-learning study materials
- Assessment through Tests and Quizzes and instant result
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Personalized learning – Learn at your own pace, time and place
- A vast array of fascinating subjects
- Regularly updated contents
- Dedicated support team working 24/7
- Anyone with any academic background can enroll into this course.
- A device with an active internet connection
We assess our learners through quizzes or multiple choice test. This test will be assessed automatically and immediately to give you an instant result.
Getting the certificate is easy. After Completion, get the PDF certificate within 24 hours at only $25.99. For the Hard copy, the amount is $40.99 and it will reach to you within 37 working day.